AJAS is Jamaica’s leading Cargo Services provider, offering Cargo Handling at both international airports island wide, and handling in excess of 15 million kilos of cargo annually.
The cargo organisation is set up to allow global, regional and local representation at both sales and operational levels. AJAS Cargo is in the process of rolling out new technologies to improve the operational capabilities and allow the customer to experience cost savings throughout the contract period.
Our size and scope allows Customers to manage multiple operations through a single point of contact, one common Service Level Agreement (SLA), and one invoice if necessary, saving administration costs.
Cargo Services Overview:
- Freight Handling (On/Off Airport)
- Mail Handling
- Document Handling (Import/Export)
- Integrator Handling
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Trucking Services
- Outsourced Hub Operations and Management
- Network Handling Services
- Call Centre and Airline Customer Services
- Special Cargo Handling
- Freighter Ramp Services / Transportation